We give you an opportunity to visit our neighbours, an elderly couple Lonshi and Lucia Nxasane for morning tea. You will be accompanied by one of our staff members who will act as interpreter as the Nxasanes don’t speak much English.
- Meet ordinary Zulu-speaking South Africans in their home
- See their home on the land they own (as part of their small community) gained a few years ago under South Africa’s land reform process
- Hear about their lives which span over 50 years living and working in this area
- Ask questions about their lifestyle, family and anything which interests you
- Enjoy a cup of tea with them
When: 10.30 11.30 am daily by arrangement
Getting There: On Foot - 10 minute walk
By Car: 2 minute drive
Cost: R60pp for a group of 2 or more • R110pp for a single person
WE WILL PROVIDE A SIMPLE ZULU VOCABULARY TO ASSIST YOU!